Calling all Vendors!
We are accepting Market Applications.
When you have completed the application, please e-mail to email@example.com
or mail it to 1134 Beck Avenue, Panama City, Florida 32401.
For questions, please contact our Market Manager at 850-532-8385.
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
History of the Market at St. Andrews
Established May 8, 2004 by the St. Andrews Waterfront Partnership.
The Market began as a community activity in 2004 at the St. Andrews Marina under a modest circus tent with a handful of vendors led by the aspirations of the St. Andrews community. Named the St. Andrews Waterfront Farmers Market, it started as a commerce development tool with a goal of improving the economic health of St. Andrews by providing a place for merchants to sell their products directly to the consumer, provide a quality activity center for the community, and opportunities to incubate small businesses. During the fall of 2010, a group of passionate volunteers took the market on as a challenge and the market grew exponentially. The St. Andrews Waterfront Partnership made an agreement with Waterfront Market, Inc., in June 2011 who then assumed responsibility for the market operations under this agreement. In September 2011, the market outgrew the marina and expanded to the lovely boardwalks of the Yacht Basin. In January 2019, the name change to The Market at St. Andrews and continues to serve as a beacon of community activity and economic growth in St. Andrews every Saturday morning.